Lee Ram Prime Primer Guide Large
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Lee Case Spinner Spindle with Drill Shank for use with 3 Jaw... $4.19 Available
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Lee Ram Prime Primer Guide Small... $3.99 Available
- Lee Zip Trim Case Trimmer Universal 3 Jaw Chuck Case Holder... $11.29 Available
- RCBS Trim and Form Die 7x57mm (7mm Mauser) from 30-06... $35.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain Full Metal... $22.99 - $410.99 Select Options
- Nosler Varmageddon Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $16.49 - $77.99 Select Options
Fits: Lee Ram Prime Unit
Function: Large Primer Guide
Notes: Each part is made to the same specification and dimensions as the parts used in the original assembly.
Shipping Weight: 0.002 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.