Speer DeepCurl Bullets 50 Action Express (500 Diameter) 300 Grain Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 6.5 Grendel 25-Round with Anti Tilt... $15.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #506 480 Ruger, 50 Action... $2.49 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 4-Die Set 50 Beowulf... $36.49 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 50 Action Express... $5.19 Available
- Speer Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 325 Grain Jacketed... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 335 Grain... $30.49 - $109.99 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 200 Grain... $24.49 Available
- Benelli Firing Pin Retainin Pin Assembly Super Black Eagle II,... $6.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 140 Grain... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- California Competition Works 4 Pistol Magazine Storage Pouch... $13.50 Select Options
NOTE: Per Speer, these bullets are NOT for use in the 500 Smith & Wesson Magnum.
Shipping Weight: 2.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.