Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 120 Grain Spitzer Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Sierra TournamentMaster Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 220... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 45... $26.49 Available
- Winchester Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 210 Grain... $41.99 - $414.99 Select Options
- Winchester Varmint High Velocity Ammunition 17 Winchester... $14.99 - $145.99 Select Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings with Die Lock Ring... $11.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #12 (22 PPC, 6mm PPC, 7.62x39mm)... $3.59 Available
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool... $16.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.62x39mm... $4.99 Available
- Sierra Varminter Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 85... $25.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP... $28.29 Available
These revolutionary bullets from Barnes are made of 100% copper and contain no lead. Barnes recommends initially seating bullets 0.050" off the lands. Best accuracy will be found from 0.030" to 0.070" depending on the rifle. This is not loaded ammunition.
ATTENTION RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA: These bullets are certified by the State of California to be in compliance with the California Lead-Free Ban and meet the criteria under the Condor Preservation Act.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.