Leatherwood Hi-Lux Tactical Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 5 MOA Dot with Integral Weaver-Style Mount Matte
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.49 Available
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- EGW 7-Hole Chamber Checker Max Cartridge Gage 223 Remington... $29.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Heavy Duty 3-Gun Case 52" PVC Coated Polyester Black... $69.99 Available
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 30-06 Springfield... $13.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 30-06... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Bullets 303 Caliber and 7.7mm Japanese (312 Diameter)... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CJ Weapons Broken Shell Extractor 303 British... $13.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat EOTech Scope Cover... $11.59 - $16.99 Select Options
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 30mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 30mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1" moa
Eye Relief: unlimited
Field of View at 100 Yards:
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.