Dogtra 2502T&B 2-Dog 1 Mile Range Electronic Dog Traning Collar
Product Features: Dogtra 2502 T&B Training Collar
- Rheostat dial that allows for gradual adjustments in stimulation intensity with no jumps between levels (0-127 levels).
- The Dogtra 2500 T&B Series has a 1-mile range.
- 2 different stimulation types - 'Nick' & 'Constant'
- 400-yard audible remote-controlled beeper.
- Three beeper modes - 'Run & Point', 'Point', and 'Locate'.
- Dogtra 2500 T&B Series features a new, innovative, Beeper Volume Control. You may now select between 2 different tones and 3 volume levels for each tone.
- Dogtra 2500 T&B Series combines the receiver with the beeper horn into one small, compact unit.
- Dogtra 2500 T&B Series uses Lithium Polymer batteries that provide a 2-hour rapid charge.
- Fully waterproof collar/receiver and transmitter.
- No bothersome external antenna on the collar/receiver.
- One-charging system allows the transmitter and receiver(s) to be charged at the same time.
- Over 8000 different identity codes to prevent signal match-up with other e-collars.
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays the exact level of stimulation and can even be seen clearly in the dark.
- A Three bar battery life indicator and LED colored indicator to show the remaining battery life.
Shipping Weight: 3.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.