Savage Arms Magazine Savage Axis, Edge 204 Ruger, 223 Remington 4-Round Polymer
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine. Technical Information:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $4.89 - $11.99 View More Options
- Real Avid Ruger Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $17.99
- Burris 2-Piece Xtreme Tactical Scope Base Picatinny-Style... $21.35
- Timney Trigger Savage Edge, Axis Steel Black... $104.99
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through... $99.99