Kershaw Chill Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch... $9.57 Available
- Kershaw T-Tool Key Chain Multi-Bit Screwdriver... $5.99 Available
- Casio Multi-Function Digital and Analog Solar Watch Resin Band... $30.79 - $33.13 Select Options
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $19.99 Available
- Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $19.99 Available
- KA-BAR Dozier Folding Hunter Knife 3" Drop Point AUS 8A... $20.99 Select Options
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"... $19.99 Available
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve... $19.99 Available
- Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N... $34.99 Available
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 3.125" Drop... $21.99 Available
- Kershaw RJ II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington F.A.S.T. Folding Hunting Knife 3-1/8" Serrated 440... $19.79 Select Options
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Textured G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: Flipper
- Blade length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 3-7/8"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 2 oz.
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.