Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9x18mm (9mm Makarov) 115 Grain Hard Cast Flat Nose Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- MTM Survivor Ammo Can Plastic Black... $22.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Platinum Series G3 Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 21 dB)... $54.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore 9x18 Makarov Ammunition: Our introduction of a "heavy bullet for cartridge" 9X18 Makarov +P loading is the sole result of numerous customer requests. With millions of these pistols now on American soil and no +P heavy loadings available, this cartridge and the many pistol owners are suffering from the lack of serious fight stopping ammunition. This load is 20grs. heavier and 100 fps faster than standard 9X18 ammo.
This loading features a flash suppressed powder, so if you need to shoot in low light, you won't be blinded by your own gun fire and this is a useful tactical advantage since around 95% of all civilian shootings in the US happen in low light while the criminal element is out and about.
Further, please note that the use of hard cast bullets (not lead but, Hard Cast) does NOT cause lead fouling in the polygonal rifling's used in all 9X18 Makarov pistols. We found no appreciable leading in any of our Makarov test guns. It should also be noted that all of our test guns functioned and fed flawlessly with this load. We also experienced very good to excellent accuracy in all test guns.
Please note the real world velocities listed below from real world 9X18 Makarov pistols. At Buffalo Bore we always use real, over-the-counter' firearms for our published velocities, as we feel the use of laboratory test barrels that give false, high velocities does the customer a disservice as each customer needs to know what their carry ammo will really do on-the-street in a real world situation.