Protektor Brick Rifle Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan Filled
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.49 Select Options
- Berger Tactical Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 185 Grain... $49.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod Cleat Feet Steel Black... $49.95 Available
- GG&G XDS Heavy Duty Bipod Picatinny Rail Mount 8" to 10.5"... $212.99 Available
- Protektor Small Brick Rear Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan... $20.49 Available
- Loctite 242 Threadlocker Blue 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Atlas Bipod 3" Leg Extensions Aluminum Black... $49.95 Available
- Atlas BT10-LW17 Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount 4.75" to 9"... $279.95 Available
- Atlas Bipod Ski Feet Steel Black... $49.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Protektor Rabbit Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag with Heavy Bottom... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Protektor Small Pillow Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan Filled... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kestrel 4500 Electronic Hand Held Weather Meter with Applied... $689.00 Select Options
Technical Information: Protektor Brick Rifle Front Shooting Rest Bag
Body Height: 1-1/2" to 1-3/4"
Body Width: 4"
Body Depth: 8"
Shipping Weight: 3.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.