Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool AR-10 LR-308 SR-25 Steel
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $21.49 Available
- PRI Gas Block Roll Pin Starter Punch AR-15, AR-10 Steel... $11.79 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver & Picatinny... $29.74 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Phantom 5C2 Aggressive 5/8"-24... $44.60 Available
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench AR-10... $25.99 Available
- ERGO Lower Receiver Magazine Well Block AR-15 Polymer Black... $19.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool is made up of 2 parts. The flat wrench has a hex that fits the gas system plug, and the other-side has a circle with a flat to match the rear of the gas piston. This allows the user to effectively rotate the Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool dead-stop reamers inside the deep cavities of the gas piston to ensure complete carbon removal. The Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool has 3 specific dead-stop reamer ends to clean the two cavities of the gas piston and the gas system cross-hole, and the gas system plug.
Technical Information: Magna-Matic Defense Carbon Scraper Removal Tool
Shipping Weight: 0.280 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.