This 16" barrel features a 1 in 7" twist and is threaded 5/8"-24 at the muzzle for easy installation of flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and/or sound suppressors. It utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure. Barrel assembly includes a carbine gas tube, low profile steel gas block, barrel extension and locator pin. Requires barrel nut for installation (not included).
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Additional Info: Suitable for use w/Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed