Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Matte with Low Profile Gas Block
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $19.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $22.49 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) Multi-Role... $207.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 8"... $175.39 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $257.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $308.99 Available
This 16" barrel features a 1 in 7" twist and is threaded 5/8"-24 at the muzzle for easy installation of flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and/or sound suppressors. It utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure. Barrel assembly includes a carbine gas tube, low profile steel gas block, barrel extension and locator pin. Requires barrel nut for installation (not included).
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Additional Info: Suitable for use w/Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
Shipping Weight: 2.050 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.