Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Matte with Low Profile Gas Block
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $29.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $21.99 Available
This 16" barrel features a 1 in 7" twist and is threaded 5/8"-24 at the muzzle for easy installation of flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and/or sound suppressors. It utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure. Barrel assembly includes a carbine gas tube, low profile steel gas block, barrel extension and locator pin. Requires barrel nut for installation (not included).
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Additional Info: Suitable for use w/Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed