Advanced Armament Co (AAC) AR-15 Barrel Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Chrome Moly Matte with Low Profile Gas Block
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $29.99 Available
- Schuster AR-15 Roll Pin Starter Punch Set 2-Piece Steel... $17.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $21.99 Available
- Geissele Super Semi Automatic Trigger AR-15, LR-308 Small Pin... $210.00 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout Medium Contour 1 in 8"... $219.99 Available
- CMMG Barrel AR-15 300 AAC Blackout 1 in 7" Twist 16" Carbine... $199.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $249.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Match AR-15 Barrel 300 AAC Blackout Recon... $299.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
This 16" barrel features a 1 in 7" twist and is threaded 5/8"-24 at the muzzle for easy installation of flash hiders, muzzle brakes, and/or sound suppressors. It utilizes the versatile carbine length gas system, a good choice for this cartridge if various weights and types of ammunition are to be used. Most subsonic and supersonic loads, fired from either a suppressed or unsuppressed gun, are compatible with this configuration. However, some subsonic ammunition may not always cycle reliably under adverse conditions or in a severely fouled firearm without a sound suppressor attached to provide extra backpressure. Barrel assembly includes a carbine gas tube, low profile steel gas block, barrel extension and locator pin. Requires barrel nut for installation (not included).
- Length: 16"
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Black Nitride / Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: Low Profile Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Additional Info: Suitable for use w/Subsonic or Supersonic loads, either Suppressed or Unsuppressed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.