Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 40 Caliber, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter)
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 45 Caliber Handgun (452 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 9mm Handgun (355-358 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 44 Caliber (422-429 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $16.99 Available
- Redding Carbide 3-Die Set 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim... $78.99 Available
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- EGW 4-Hole Chamber Checker Max Cartridge Gage (9mm Luger, 38... $19.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 291 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 292 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $25.49 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 293 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $23.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Gage 9mm Luger... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Fits: Redding, Hornady and Forster Case Trimmers
Function: Caliber specific pilot to ensure the case is square to the cutter
Size: 40 Caliber
Shank Size: 3/16"
Shipping Weight: 0.020 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.