All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Note: These arrows do require the use of Deep Six field points and broadheads (sold separately) and are not compatible with standard thread broadheads or field points.
- Arrow Material: N-Fused Carbon Fiber
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .236"
- Shaft Length 480 Spine: 31-1/4"
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-3/4"
- Shaft Length 330 Spine: 32-1/4"
- Arrow Weight 450 Spine: 8.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 330 Spine: 10.1 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: Deep Six Steel G HIT, 20 grains
- Nock Weight: G Nock, 7 grains