Easton Carbon Injexion Carbon Arrow
All arrow shafts are full-length uncut and the inserts are loose. Shafts will need to be cut to length and the inserts will need to be installed and glued. Field points or broadheads are not included with the arrows.
Arrow nock color and fletching color on arrows is selected at the factory. All arrows within a single pack will be the same fletching and nock color combination. Depending on production runs colors may vary.
Note: These arrows do require the use of Deep Six field points and broadheads (sold separately) and are not compatible with standard thread broadheads or field points.
- Arrow Material: N-Fused Carbon Fiber
- Straightness: +/- .002"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains per dozen
- Outside Diameter: .236"
- Shaft Length 480 Spine: 31-1/4"
- Shaft Length 400 Spine: 31-3/4"
- Shaft Length 330 Spine: 32-1/4"
- Arrow Weight 450 Spine: 8.3 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 390 Spine: 8.9 grains per inch
- Arrow Weight 330 Spine: 10.1 grains per inch
- Fletching Weight: Blazer Vane 6 grains
- Insert Weight: Deep Six Steel G HIT, 20 grains
- Nock Weight: G Nock, 7 grains
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Nockturnal Lighted Arrow Nock... $14.31 - $24.99 View More Options
- Easton Deep Six Field Point 100 Grain 9/32" Diameter Pack of... $9.59
- Easton Arrow Tote Arrow Transportation Tube Polymer... $19.99
- Rage Hypodermic Deep Six 2-Blade Mechanical Broadhead 100... $44.99
- Bohning Ferr-L-Tite Cool Flex Insert Adhesive 12 Gram Stick... $4.19
- Weston 5000 RPM Arrow Saw with Replacement Blade... $124.99
- Easton A/C Injexion Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $119.99 - $219.99 View More Options
- Easton ST Axis Full Metal Jacket N-Fused Carbon and Aluminum... $74.99 - $129.99 View More Options
- Easton Bloodline Carbon Arrow... $56.99 View More Options
- Easton Aftermath Carbon Arrow... $46.99 - $62.99 View More Options
- Easton da Torch Carbon Arrow... $51.37 - $149.99 View More Options
- Easton Bowfire Carbon Arrow... $42.70 - $119.99 View More Options
- Easton ST Axis N-Fused Carbon Arrow... $64.99 - $119.99 View More Options
- Easton Deep Six Full Metal Jacket Carbon and Aluminum Arrow... $57.25 - $179.99 View More Options