Adaptive Tactical Sidewinder Venom Kit Mossberg 590 10-Round Drum Magazine 12 Gauge Black
- Hevi-Shot Hevi-Duty Home Defense Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.99 Available
- Fiocchi Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9 Nickel Plated... $6.99 Available
- Adaptive Tactical Sidewinder Venom MOLLE Magazine Pouch... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Adaptive Tactical Sidewinder Venom Tactical Range Bag 6 Box... $89.99 Special Order
- Rapid Reloads and Increased Ammunition Capacity
- Improved Firearm Versatility and Performance
- Durable Polymer and Alloy Construction
- Guaranteed Reliable Feeding
- Ambidextrous Design
Get faster cycle times, greater shell capacity and lighting fast reloads for range or tactical applications with the Adaptive Tactical Sidewinder Venom Kit. This kit is for at home installation includes 10 round rotary magazine, forend with action bars, magazine tube, shell follower, barrel clamp, forend grip, kelly grip, cutting tool and installation guide. 12 gauge.
Shipping Weight: 4.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.