Hornady Lock-N-Load Press and Die Conversion Bushing Kit
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $2.66 - $15.65 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 Select Options
- Forster Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $17.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Press Conversion Bushing... $6.98 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Basic Set with 6 Inserts... $29.99 Available
- Lee Deluxe Carbide 4-Die Set 45 ACP... $41.99 Available
- Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press... $193.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $4.45 Available
Fits: Conversion Bushing Fits any press with 1-1/4"-12 threads
Function: Allows use of Hornady Lock-N-Load die bushings with other manufacturers' presses
Notes: Contains one conversion bushing and three die bushings. To use screw reloading dies into the bushing, the bushing is then inserted into the conversion bushing that is on the press. The dies are then adjusted for correct depth and the die lock rings are locked
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.