Hornady Lock-N-Load Press and Die Conversion Bushing Kit
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.25 - $18.29 Select Options
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #45 (45... $38.49 Available
- Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press... $193.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.15 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter with Ball Grip... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
Fits: Conversion Bushing Fits any press with 1-1/4"-12 threads
Function: Allows use of Hornady Lock-N-Load die bushings with other manufacturers' presses
Notes: Contains one conversion bushing and three die bushings. To use screw reloading dies into the bushing, the bushing is then inserted into the conversion bushing that is on the press. The dies are then adjusted for correct depth and the die lock rings are locked
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.