Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
- Lansky Nathan's Honing Oil 4 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $8.29 - $11.51 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Universal Single Magazine/Folding Knife Pouch... $9.57 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $25.99 Available
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"... $26.99 Available
- Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N... $46.49 Available
- Kershaw Chill Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV... $20.99 Available
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Blaze Folding Hunting Knife 3.125" Drop... $21.99 Available
- Spyderco Rescue 79mm Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated VG-10... $76.99 Available
- Kershaw RJ II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Lite Folding Pocket Knife Drop Point AUS-8... $21.99 Available
The Kershaw Clash Folding Knife gives you a solid feel, fast opening action, and a generally awesome utility blade. The 3" blade is just right for most tasks and offers stain and wear resistance as well as outstanding strength. Featuring a SpeedSafe assisted opening system allows the knife to be quickly opened and the ambidextrous flipper works well for both left and right handed users. The Clash is designed to stay securely fit in your hand with a textured handle and deep index-finger indentation.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip-up/Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted
- Opening Method: Flipper
- Blade Length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-3/8"
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.325 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.