FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 1.5 oz Squeeze Gel
- Creates a durable and dry slippery surface that reduces friction and dissolves carbon on contact.
- Liquid and Paste can be used interchangeably as a CLP. The liquid was designed to penetrate into the internals and the paste serves well as a "stick where you want it" lubricant for the externals.
- Froglube contains no known toxins, so it is safe to handle or to come in contact with skin and will not irritate eyes.
- Firearms parts can be warmed before application to improve the application and absorption. A few minutes in the sun will do it, or apply right after shooting when weapon is hot.
- When used repeatedly, Froglube eases later cleaning.
- Acts extremely well as a rust preventative
Clean your firearms like never before and just watch the carbon fall away. Developed by US NAVY SEALS, FrogLube CLP is part of the weapons performance and care line of products from FrogLube. The first and only completely natural care system of its kind. Designed to penetrate into the internals of your gun and reduce residue buildup that decreases accuracy. Typical issues found with other cleaning products like rapid heat rise and overheating, combustion of lubricants and accumulation of fouling are not caused by FrogLube. It is a great cleaner to remove all the petroleum and debris before a FROGLUBE treatment. Bio based and great for use in and around the water.
Ingredients: Petroleum-Free, Non-Toxic, Proprietary formula
Shipping Weight: 0.115 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $11.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- FrogLube Frog Tube Kit CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and... $44.99 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative... Add to Cart for Price
- FrogLube Bio-Based Solvent Liquid... $5.32 - $36.00 View More Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $22.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 View More Options
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain... $19.76 Available
- Winchester Supreme RackMaster Ammunition 12 Gauge 3" 1-1/8 oz... $8.19 - $151.99 View More Options
- FrogLube Dual Kit CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and... $34.19 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 50 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 5... $1.59 Available
- HK Magazine Floorplate HK USP Compact 40 S&W, 357 Sig 12-Round... $5.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Pistol Bore Cleaner... $16.99 View More Options
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 - $18.99 View More Options
- Tipton Snap Cap Polymer... $5.99 - $14.39 View More Options