GunTec Video "Gunsmithing British Side by Side Shotguns with John F. 'Jack' Rowe and Larry Potterfield" DVD
- GunTec Video "MidwayUSA Gunsmithing the AR-15" DVD... $1.19 Closeout Special
- GunTec Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson Revolver" DVD... $2.48 Closeout Special
- GunTec Video "The MidwayUSA Gunsmithing DVD, Volume 1" DVD... $3.79 Closeout Special
- "British Gunmakers Volume Two: Birmingham, Scotland and the... $83.99 Special Order
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $10.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Hammer Strut 1911 ... $3.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screw Bushings 1911 Package of 4... $5.73 - $6.20 Select Options
- Ed Brown Grip Screws Hex Head 1911 ... $6.98 - $43.99 Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 240 Grain Lead... $30.49 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250... $12.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Disconnector 1911... $7.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 16 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Dewey Brass Muzzle Guard 30 Caliber 1/4" Diameter for... $3.09 Available
- Green Mountain Barrel Blank 22 Caliber Rimfire 1.06" Diameter... $89.99 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $15.99 Available
Technical Information: GunTec Video "Gunsmithing British Side by Side Shotguns with John F. 'Jack' Rowe and Larry Potterfield" DVD
Host / Producer: GunTec
Run Time: 274 Minutes
Release Date: 2008
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.