5.11 TMT A2 Flashlight LED with 2 AA Batteries Aluminum Black
- SOG Dark Energy Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Battery Aluminum... $48.96 Available
- 5.11 TMT L2 Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Lithium Batteries... $79.99 Available
- 5.11 XBT A4 Flashlight LED with 4 AA Batteries Aluminum Black... $59.99 Available
- Brite Strike BTL-150-HLS Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... $59.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Streamlight TL-2 Tactical Flashlight White C4 LED Aluminum... $59.99 Available
- 5.11 TMT L1 Flashlight LED with 1 CR123A Lithium Battery ... $69.99 Available
The 5.11 TMT A2 Tactical Flashlight is engineered to provide a quick, smooth, and powerful lighting solution for a variety of tactical environments. This flashlight offers three lighting modes, a momentary on toggle, and an intelligent switching feature that allows the user to adjust the visibility to his or her specific needs. Crafted from durable and lightweight aerospace grade aluminum, the TMT is impact and water resistant. Includes a stamped metal pocket clip, break-away lanyard, and an anti-roll ring for stable and secure carry.
- Bulb: Cree XPG-B LED
- Light Output: 220 lumens on high
- Run Time: 1.5 hours on high, 57 hours on low
- Battery: AA (2) included
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.