Ruger Magazine Ruger SR40 40 S&W 15-Round Steel Blue
- Ruger Grip Extension Ruger SR9C, SR40C Polymer Black... $6.99 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.92 - $307.57 Select Options
- Daisy Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat Nosed Tin of 250... $2.49 Available
- Lee Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $4.19 Available
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.49 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $9.98 Available
- Remington Premier Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 260 Grain AccuTip... $17.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Pro Stealth Inside the Waistband Holster Ambidextrous... $22.58 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30-06 Springfield... $13.29 Available
- Fobus Paddle Holster Right Hand Rossi 88, S&W J-Frame 2"... $24.49 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185 Grain Jacketed... $20.03 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 30-30 Winchester... $5.19 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Shipping Weight: 0.240 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.