Jard Trigger Spring 1013
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- DPMS Anti-Walk Hammer & Trigger Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154"... $5.49 Available
- DPMS Trigger Guard Detent Spring AR-15... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Trigger Guard Detent AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Jard Trigger Return Spring Kit AR-10 and AR-15 Package of 5... $22.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Muzzle Brake Levang Linear 1/2"-28 Thread AR-15 Steel... $30.49 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz... $26.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $32.49 Available
- Jard Adjustable Trigger AR-15 Small Pin .154" 1-1/2 lb Single... $150.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $22.99 - $184.99 Select Options
- Limbsaver Recoil Pad Snap-On AR-15 Universal 6 Position 1/4"... $37.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Trigger Pull Weight: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 0.002 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.