TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Springfield XD, XDM Steel Fiber Optic Red Front, Green Rear
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Front & Rear Sight Tool Springfield XD, XDM... $107.99 Available
- Power Custom 1-Piece Weaver-Style Base Ruger 10/22 Matte... $13.94 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD 9mm Luger Stainless... $23.99 - $25.99 Select Options
- Decal Grip Tape Springfield XDM Full Size... $9.99 - $10.99 Select Options
- Hunter Safety System Elite HSS-610 Treestand Safety Harness... $149.99 - $154.99 Select Options
- Bright fiber optic technology
- CNC machined steel construction
- Snag-resistant design
These high contrast fiber optic sights feature a 3 dot pattern with a single front dot and 2 rear dots. Fiber optic technology lets these lights gather ambient light and direct it toward the shooter's eyes, making the sights glow bright without the need for batteries. Perfect for all types of daylight shooting. The concealed fiber cannot be seen by the target. These sights will fit standard holsters.
Shipping Weight: 0.075 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.