PTG Dovetail Sight Base Cutter .330" x 65-Degree High Speed Steel
- Baker Drill Bit Jobber Length High Speed Steel #28... $2.49 Available
- Strobel Plunger Tube Staking Tool 1911... $29.99 Available
- Colt Barrel Link 1911 .278" Steel Blue... $3.69 Available
- Ed Brown Videki National Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $21.99 Available
- PTG Range Rod 270 Caliber... $43.49 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Plug Tap 8-40 Thread... $2.29 Available
- Les Baer Custom Disconnector 1911... $16.99 Available
- Nighthawk Custom Match Trigger 1911 Aluminum Silver... $24.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 8-40 Thread... $2.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Value Line Sear 1911... $15.99 Available
- Grobet 6" Checkering File 30 Lines per Inch... $39.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb... $6.99 Available
Material:per description. Carbide cutters will have a longer service life than steel cutters
Shipping Weight: 0.060 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.