Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .118" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade with Fiber Optic
This competition front sight comes equipped with a 0.118" wide blade that is partially serrated for reduced glare. The 0.050" diameter fiber optic rod is protected by a unique front sight blade shape featuring a series of cutouts along the top and sides that allow the rod to gather ambient light while also shielding the fragile fiber optic tube from potentially damaging impacts. This sight's contoured base blends in nicely with most round-top or "carry melted" slide profiles, resulting in a clean looking installation that requires little (if any) filing to accomplish. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Partially Serrated w/Fiber Optic Rod (0.050" Dia)
- Blade Width: 0.118"
- Sight Base: Contoured
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket...
$20.99 - $409.99
Colt Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP Steel...
$17.99 - $29.99
Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,...
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip...
$18.79Sale $20.99 Save $2.20 (10%)
Wheeler Engineering Bench Block...
$21.99List Price $26.99 Save $5.00 (19%)
B&J Machine P500 Standard Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool...