L.E. Wilson Chamber Type Seater Die 308 Winchester
- Berger Hunting Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $35.99 - $136.09 Select Options
- Berger Hybrid Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $36.99 Available
- Ed Brown Recoil Buffer 1911 Government, Commander Polyurethane... $6.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 - $95.99 Select Options
- Bald Eagle Mini Arbor Press... $71.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 326 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/2" Waxed Hard Card Bag of 200... $7.89 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 258 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 325 Diameter Steel... $10.28 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 271 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Available
- L.E. Wilson Neck Sizer Die Bushing 293 Diameter Steel... $15.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Die Type: Bullet Seating Die
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.