- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- Watertight gasket seal
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Convoluted and EPS foam interior for cushioned protection
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Four reinforced stainless steel padlock locations
The SKB 4909 Single Rifle Case holds scoped rifles up to 49" long and is part of the iSeries waterproof case line. The interior is made of high quality EPS and ELE convolute foam to ensure a proper compression and protection for your firearm. The 4909-SR measures 49" x 9" x 5" deep and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
The 4909-SR Injection Molded Watertight Single Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock, the perfect solution for protecting and transporting your rifle. This single rifle case is also made in the USA.
SKB's iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Material: Polypropylene copolymer resin
- External Case Length: 51.00"
- External Case Width: 12.25"
- External Case Height: 6.50"
- Internal Case Length: 49.00"
- Internal Width: 9.00"
- Internal Height: 5.00"
- Weight (Empty): 18.00 lbs.
- Padded: Yes
- Padding Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Lockable: Yes
- Lock Type: Four locations for padlock
- TSA/FAA Approved: Yes
- Wheels: No