AR-Stoner Enhanced Bolt Assembly AR-15 Ceramic Plated
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.55 - $18.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Matte... $49.99 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $11.58 - $15.29 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 223 Remington (Wylde) Medium Contour 1... $269.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Delta Pack AR-15 Matte... $12.49 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO SOCOM contour 1 in 7"... $169.99 Available
- Loctite Anti-Seize Grease Silver 20 gm Stick... $6.69 Available
- Smith & Wesson H.R.T. Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 4.7" Spear... $15.49 Available
Available with two different coatings:
Nickel Boron: Microscopic "Nano Domes" formed at the surface provide dry lubricity and affords hundreds of hours of salt water protection. Nickel Boron coating is easy to clean and resists fouling.
Ceramic: Excellent heat resistance and provides for rapid cooling. Applied through a proprietary process that penetrates the substrate of the metal and CAN NOT be removed without removing a layer of the metal itself. The hotter it gets the slicker it gets-continues to resist fouling even during extended firing sessions.
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.