Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 37 45 GAP 10-Round Polymer Black
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 9mm Luger 33-Round... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 26, 27, 33,... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glockworx Extended Magazine Release with Oversize Button Glock... $33.25 View More Options
- Glockworx Speed Feed Magazine Well with Lightweight Insert... $76.00 - $95.00 View More Options