Blackhorn 209 Muzzleloading Powder Tubes Pack of 6
- Federal Game-Shok Game Load Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" 7/8 oz... $6.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady FPB Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber 350 Grain Flex... $12.99 Available
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 45 Caliber... $11.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Black Powder Rifle Bore Cleaning Brush 50 Caliber 10... $1.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Black Powder Bore Cleaning Mop 50 Caliber 10 x 32... $1.79 Available
- Powerbelt Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber AeroTip Pack of 15... $16.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Utility Box UB-36 Plastic Blue... $2.69 - $144.99 Select Options
- CVA Capper and Decapper Tool # 209 Primer Steel... $4.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Target Ammunition 28 Gauge 2-3/4" 3/4 oz #7-1/2... $8.49 - $87.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Rifle Bore Cleaner... $16.49 Select Options
- Traditions Black Powder Rifle English Flints Pack of 2... $7.39 Available
- Thompson Center Breech Plug Fire Channel Brush... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 0.087 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.