Maxpedition TacTie Nylon Package of 4
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Kel-Tec Magazine Kel-Tec PF9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $2.49 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $8.99 - $219.99 Select Options
- Lyman Decapping Rod for Universal Decapping Die (Replacement... $3.99 Available
- Forster Power Case Trimmer Cutter Shaft... $17.79 Available
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Stainless Steel... $1.75 - $3.19 Select Options
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Polymer... $1.35 - $3.99 Select Options
- Redding Decapping Pins Package of 10... $6.69 Available
- Maxpedition Padded Pouch 4-1/2" x 6" Nylon... $23.39 Select Options
- Maxpedition's patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers
- Completely reusable and interchangeable
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode