American Defense Recon-H Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
JP Enterprises 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with...
$170.99 - $213.99
Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust...
$4.59 - $22.99
Bianchi 7105 AccuMold Cruiser Holster HK USP 40, 45 Nylon Black
$52.00 - $56.99List Price: $65.00 Save up to $13.00 (20%)
GrovTec Push Button Magazine Cap with 1" Quick Detach Sling...
Benelli Magazine Cap with Swivel Benelli Super Black Eagle II,...
$44.99 - $54.99
- Steiner GS3 Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 4-20x 50mm Side Focus S-1...
American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount...
Uncle Mike's Tactical Submachine Gun Case 24-1/2" with 6...
Winchester Match Ammunition 6.5 Creedmoor 140 Grain Sierra...
$26.99 - $249.99
Energizer Battery AA Ultimate Lithium Pack
$8.29 - $44.99
El Paso Saddlery Exotic Crosshair Outside the Waistband...
American Defense AD-22 Quick-Release Burris FastFire Mount...