American Defense Recon-H Quick-Release Scope Mount Picatinny-Style with 30mm Rings AR-15 Flat-Top Matte
- Olympic Arms Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15... $12.99 Select Options
- DPMS Pipe Cleaners for AR-15, LR-308 Gas Tube Package of 20... $5.26 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Available
- G&G Tools AR-15 Bolt Cleaner and Polisher... $34.99 Available
- G&G Tools Polishing Pads Package of 20... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Extra Power Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $12.99 Available
- GMG Detachable Rear Sight A2-Style AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $27.95 Available
- JP Enterprises LMOS Bolt Carrier and Key AR-15 Stainless Steel... $209.99 Available
- DPMS Offset Pivot Pin Adapter Bushing .315" to .250" Diameter... $2.99 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Available
- Make sure your firearm is unloaded and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction
- Familiarize yourself with the mount and it's parts
- Unlock the mount. To do this, depress the lock button and move the lever 180 degrees to the unlocked position
- Install assembly onto rail and move lever to the locked position
- Check tension to close. Correct tension is the maximum amount of tension you can apply with your hand to move the lever to the closed position. A little judgment and personal preference is needed here.
- To set the tension for the lever, turn the adjustment screw one click at a time until the proper feel is reached. To tighten, turn the screw clockwise. To loosen the tension, turn it counterclockwise. This may take a few tries to get it exactly where you want it.
- Torque Ring Screws to 20-25 in/lbs.