SPG Bullet Lube 1/2 lb Block
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $16.79 Available
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99 Available
- SPG Bullet Lube Stick Hollow... $3.99 Available
- Goex Black Dawge Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 205 Grain... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Walters Wads 45 Caliber (462 Diameter) 0.030 Thickness Bag of... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Certified 20 to 1 Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (20 Parts Lead to... $22.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Ruger Single Action... $4.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $22.99 - $184.99 Select Options
Material: Beeswax and Natural Materials
Quantity: 1/2 pound block
Melting Point: 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
Container:Cardboard box, lube is in block form
Features: Eliminates Leading and Improves Accuracy of Cast Bullets
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.