Surplus Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain SS109 M855 Penetrator Full Metal Jacket 10 Round Clips in Sealed Battle Packs in Ammo Can 900 Rounds (3 Packs of 300)
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855... $10.99 - $252.99 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 5.56x45 NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $11.99 - $549.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $99.99 - $480.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109... $9.79 - $480.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Star Targets Exploding Rifle Target Plastic Canister 1/2 lb.... $7.19 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Manufactured in 2010 to strict NATO military specifications for the DAMC (Danish Army Material Command) and carries the AMA headstamp with the NATO cross. The SS109 projectile features a 62 grain full metal jacket around a lead core with a steel penetrator tip. This standard NATO SS109 bullet is the same as the popular U.S. made M855, only no green paint is applied to the tip. The ammunition is first quality, new production ammunition, loaded in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases with Mil-Spec crimped sealed primers and sealed bullets. Each round is in the bright, pristine condition as the day it was loaded. There is no patina or tarnish - even the annealing coloration on the brass was removed before loading!
The rounds are preloaded on 10-round steel stripper clips to make loading of magazines quick and easy. There are 30 stripper clips, each individually sealed in thick air-tight plastic to form a battle pack. Three battle packs are sealed in a M2A1 .50 caliber ammo can with original factory locking seal secured to ensure quality and ultimate corrosion resistance. This ammunition is ideally packaged for long-term storage.
Demand for 5.56 ammunition is at an all-time high and supply is very limited - don't delay!