AR-Stoner Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Assembly 6-Position Mil-Spec Diameter AR-15 Aluminum Black
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine Rebuild Kit AR-15 For 30-Round Aluminum... $6.59 Available
- AR-Stoner Handguard Removal Tool AR-15 Steel... $14.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Bolt Catch Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $0.36 Closeout Special
- AR-Stoner Ejector Roll Pin AR-15 Stainless Package of 2... $0.35 Closeout Special
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $59.99 Available
- CMMG Lower Receiver Parts Kit AR-15... $69.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $12.49 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard AR-15 Polymer... $8.50 Select Options
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- MagPul Stock MOE Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.95 Select Options
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $44.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.