BlackHawk Cartridge Bandolier 55-Round Shotgun Nylon Black
- Remington Express Ammunition 30 Remington AR 150 Grain... $16.34 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 22, 35 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Streamlight MicroStream Flashlight White LED Aluminum Matte... $19.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XDS 45 ACP 7-Round... $32.99 Available
- Winchester Military Grade Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Buffered... $5.42 - $244.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch 25 ACP to 380 ACP... $17.29 Available
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.