CMMG Bolt Hold Open Actuator for 22 Long Rifle Conversions AR-15 Polymer
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69 Grain... $24.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- CMMG 25R3 Rimfire Conversion Magazine AR-15 CMMG, Ciener,... $17.03 - $23.99 Select Options
- Black Dog Machine X Form Conversion Magazine with Nylon Feed... $12.24 Available
- AR-Stoner Barrel AR-15 Pistol 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1... $99.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Lead Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $9.09 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Troy Industries Claymore Muzzle Brake 5.56mm AR-15 1/2"-28... $63.99 Available
- ProMag Barrel Band with Picatinny Rails Ruger 10/22... $26.99 Available
- Otis #22 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 22 Caliber Rimfire 8 x 32... $2.19 Available
- Tactical Solutions 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Ruger 10/22... $28.00 Available
- Black Dog Machine Conversion Magazine Easy Loader for Black... $9.99 Available
- Mace Brand Triple-Action Police Model Pepper Spray 18 Gram... $12.99 Available
- Must be used in conjunction with CMMG Bolt Hold Open Follower and Spring (product # 264-289)
- Fitting to your individual lower may be required for optimal performance.
Shipping Weight: 0.054 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.