Ruger Magazine Ruger 99/44 Deerfield 44 Remington Magnum 4-Round Polymer Black
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Nosler Custom Ammunition 350 Remington Magnum 225 Grain... $60.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 65 Grain... $19.29 Available
- Ruger 1" Ring Mount 5BHM Matte High... $31.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 160... $29.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $76.99 Available
- Warne Torque Wrench for Scope Mount Torx T-15 25 in lb... $25.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detachable... $12.50 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $20.49 Available
- Weigand 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope Base Ruger Mini-14,... $55.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284... $19.79 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $12.99 Available
This magazine features a rugged polymer body and magazine follower. The metal feed lips will stand up to thousands of rounds without any signs of wear or jams. The Ruger rotary magazine is superior to conventional feeding systems because each cartridge lies in its own channel in the magazine. This arrangement prevents jamming by eliminating the overlap between cartridge rims found with stack-type magazines. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.