Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book
- "Lyman Black Powder Handbook and Loading Manual: All New 2nd... $17.49 Available
- "SPG Lubricants BP Cartridge Reloading Primer" Book by Mike... $24.99 Available
- Meister Bullets "First Edition Reloading Manual for Cowboy... $9.96 Available
- "Cast Bullets for the Black Powder Cartridge Rifle" Book by... $15.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lyman 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Saeco Gold Bullet Lube Solid... $7.29 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading... $19.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Speer Empty Shot Capsules 44 Caliber Box of 25... $7.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Publisher: Lyman Products
Author: Mike Venturino
Editor: Thomas J. Griffin
Shipping Weight: 1.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.