Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain Hornady XTP Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 25
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full Metal... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 38 Special +P 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Starline Reloading Brass 38 Special +P... $17.29 - $170.99 Select Options
- Meprolight Tru-Dot Front Sight Ruger SP101 Steel Blue Tritium... $54.65 Available
- Ruger Front Sight Cross Pin Ruger SP101... $2.49 Available
- Hogue Monogrip Grips Ruger SP101 Nylon Black... $16.99 Available
- Ruger Disassembly Pin Ruger GP100, SP101, Super Redhawk... $2.49 Available
- Safariland 25 Inside-the-Pocket Holster Right Hand Colt... $20.22 Available
- Ruger Grip Panel Screw Ruger GP100, SP101... $2.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 110 Grain... $17.49 Available
- HKS Universal Double Speedloader Pouch Nylon Black... $11.29 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady XTP Bullets feature a performance-improved point that has 6 precise folds to divide the bullet into symmetrical sections and initiate controlled expansion at low velocities while not fragmenting at higher velocities. They expand reliably at a wide range of velocities for a deep, terminal penetration with every shot.
Where are Fiocchi products made?
While most of Fiocchi ammunition is loaded at their plant in Ozark, Missouri, Fiocchi is also importing ammunition and reloading components from their plant in Italy because of the high demand the industry has been experiencing. All products are loaded to either C.I.P. or SAAMI specifications.