Crimson Trace CRKT Range Bag Tool Black
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 158 Grain Full... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated Polyester Olive... $29.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Sear Spring 1911... $8.35 Available
- Wilson Combat Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government,... $3.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Slide Stop Plunger 1911 Blue Package of 2... $3.00 Available
- Swenson Barrel Bushing Wrench 1911 Government, Commander Steel... $3.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Bullet Proof Semi-Extended Slide Release 1911 45... $50.54 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $13.49 Available
- Sabre 120,000 Volt Stun Gun uses 9 Volt Battery (Not Included)... $16.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link Kit 1911 Stainless Steel... $26.99 Available
The Range Bag Tool features a small, partially serrated blade, flat and phillips drivers, plus a bottle opener. The polypropylene handle is aggressively checkered for a secure grip gloves and feature molded slots that store a pair of Crimson Trace Allen wrenches.
Not just a sight or firearms maintanance tool, the Crimson Trace CRKT Range Bag Tool is handy in the car or at home.
- Blade Length: 1.875"
- Blade Steel: 5Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Rockwell Hardness: 51-53 HRC
- Serrated: Partially
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Flat Blade Driver Bit
- Phillips Driver Bit
- Bottle Opener
- .028" Hex Wrench
- .050" Hex Wrench
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.