Kensight Competition Front Sight 1911 Novak Cut Contoured Base .160" Height .118" Width Steel Black Serrated Blade with Fiber Optic
- Magtech Sport Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $20.99 - $409.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Flex Tip... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- B&J Machine P500 Standard Universal Front and Rear Sight Tool... $129.99 Available
- Ruger Scope Ring Clamp Most Models... $1.99 - $2.99 Select Options
- TPS 30mm TSR Picatinny-Style Steel Rings Matte Low... $89.99 Available
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 6-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.99 Available
- Kensight Adjustable Rear Sight 1911 Bo-Mar Cut Steel Black... $64.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 4-Hole Quick Detachable... $17.49 Available
- STI Adjustable Combat Blade Rear Sight 1911 Bo-Mar Cut Steel... $69.00 Available
- TPS 1" TSR Picatinny-Style Steel Rings Matte Medium... $79.99 Available
- Ruger 30mm Ring Mount 5K30HM Silver Matte High... $39.49 Available
- LPA SPR Target Sight Set 1911 Government with Wide Tenon Front... $72.99 Available
- Ruger Torx Key Wrench T-10 For Scope Base Torx Head Screw... $1.99 Available
- Leapers UTG 1" Max Strength Tactical 4-Hole Quick Detachable... $16.99 Available
This competition front sight comes equipped with a 0.118" wide blade that is partially serrated for reduced glare. The 0.050" diameter fiber optic rod is protected by a unique front sight blade shape featuring a series of cutouts along the top and sides that allow the rod to gather ambient light while also shielding the fragile fiber optic tube from potentially damaging impacts. This sight's contoured base blends in nicely with most round-top or "carry melted" slide profiles, resulting in a clean looking installation that requires little (if any) filing to accomplish. Compatible with Novak type front sight dovetail cuts (0.330" x 65 degree x 0.075") as typically found on both customized and factory 1911 pistols.
- Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Blade Type: Partially Serrated w/Fiber Optic Rod (0.050" Dia)
- Blade Height: 0.160"
- Blade Width: 0.118"
- Sight Base: Contoured
- Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.075" (Depth)
- Gunsmith installation recommended
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.