Starline Reloading Brass 44-40 WCF
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.49 - $28.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- CCI Large Pistol Primers #300... $30.99 - $137.99 Select Options
- RCBS Flip-Top Ammo Box 357 Sig, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $14.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Silhouette Target B-34 25-Yard Paper Package of... $13.99 Available
- Winchester Reloading Brass 38-40 WCF... $19.99 Select Options
- Goex Black Dawge Bullets 44-40 WCF (428 Diameter) 205 Grain... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2... $30.49 - $139.99 Select Options
- Oregon Trail Laser-Cast Bullets 44-40 WCF (427 Diameter) 200... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #507 41 Remington Magnum,... $1.99 Select Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 44-40 WCF (427 Diameter) 200... $22.49 - $74.99 Select Options
- Lee Steel 3-Die Set 44-40 WCF... $29.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 10mm Auto... $18.99 - $189.99 Select Options
- Starline Reloading Brass 38-40 WCF... $26.49 - $124.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.49 - $6.99 Select Options
- Remington Reloading Brass 308 Winchester... $15.29 - $563.99 Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 44-40 WCF (427 Diameter) 205 Grain Lead Flat... $37.99 Available
Starline Brass prides itself on producing the highest quality brass case available. Their brass is comprised of 70% copper and 30% zinc and is vertically drawn during the manufacturing process which results in more uniform wall thickness. Cases are annealed between each draw to ensure consistent metallurgy in all lots. Each brass case is hand inspected to guarantee the highest quality possible.
Starline Brass is located in Sedalia, MO and has been in business for over 30 years. Trust Starline for your next reloads, you won't be disappointed. New, unprimed brass. This is not loaded ammunition. Bulk brass should be full-length sized, trimmed and chamfered before loading.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.