Case Tiny Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel Blades Navy Blue Bone Handle
Apply promo code “CASE2015” to receive a 20% discount on Case Knives!
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades
- Nickel silver bolsters
- Made in USA
Holding a Case knife is like stepping back into the past. Your grandfather probably had a Case knife, and just like the knife he had, this new Case knife is hand-crafted in the USA. Each knife is unique, with a slightly different patterned handle and a slightly different rounded bolster; a direct result of being hand-crafted. Made only with the highest quality brass, steel, nickel silver and handle materials, Case knives are made to last a lifetime.
Everyone needs to have at least one trapper. This traditional knife features a clip point and a spey blade making the knife highly versatile. The handle of the knife is hand shaped, as are the bolsters, and all of the metal is polished to a beautiful gleam.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: Stainless
Handle Material: Bone
Blade Shape: Clip and Spey
Pocket Clip: No
Carry Options: Pocket
Locking Mechanism: Non-locking (slip joint)
Blade Finish: Satin
Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
Opening Method: Nail nick
Blade length: 1.75"
Blade Thickness: .165" Clip, .154" Spey
Closed Length: 2.5"
Overall Length: 4.25"
Weight: 1 oz
Made in USA
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.100 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System
Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System
Case Mini Copperlock Folding Knife 2.7" Clip Point Stainless...
$49.99 - $50.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case Mini Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel...
$36.99 - $83.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case Trapper Folding Knife Stainless Steel Clip and Spey Blades
$39.99 - $64.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case Mini Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Chrome Vanadium...
$34.99 - $42.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case Small Texas Toothpick Folding Knife 2.25" Clip Point...
$42.99 - $69.99 & SHIPS FREE
Case Medium Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Spey...
$36.99 - $82.99 & SHIPS FREE