Case Tiny Trapper Folding Knife Clip and Spey Stainless Steel Blades Navy Blue Bone Handle
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System... $19.49 Available
Everyone needs to have at least one trapper. This traditional knife features a clip point and a spey blade making the knife highly versatile. The handle of the knife is hand shaped, as are the bolsters, and all of the metal is polished to a beautiful gleam.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Handle Material: Navy blue bone
- Blade Shape: Clip and Spey
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: No
- Carry Options: Pocket
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade length: 1.75"
- Closed Length: 2.5"
- Overall Length: 4.25"
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Made in USA
Shipping Weight: 0.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.