Choate Survivor Buttstock H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns, Rifles, Muzzleloaders Synthetic Black
- Choate Stock Length Spacer Mark 5, Mark 6, Dragunov, Varmint... $4.99 Select Options
- HIVIZ MPB Snap On Front Sight without Vent Rib 12 Ga, 16 Ga,... $19.99 Available
- H&R Hammer Spur Extension H&R, N.E.F. Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Buffer Spring AR-15 Rifle... $1.92 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $31.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Orange... $11.58 - $15.29 Select Options
- Choate Ultimate Sniper and Varmint Stock Cheek Rest Standard... $11.99 Available
- Choate Varmint Forend H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Rifles,... $39.99 Available
- Gerber Gator 1 Collapsible Hand Saw 10" Blade Polymer Handle... $24.99 Available
- Choate Tamer Forend H&R, N.E.F. Single Shot Shotguns, Rifles,... $14.99 Available
- Real Avid FINI Universal Choke Tube Wrench 410 Gauge, 28... $7.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber 10mm 8... $1.69 Available
Length of Pull: 13-1/4"
Shipping Weight: 1.290 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.